Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is written using IJABR article template
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Turnitin or ithenticate < 10%
The Creative Commons copyright license policy (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.) is applied to maximize the distribution of published manuscripts and remove access and reuse barriers. This license policy provides researchers the right to copy, share, edit, transform, extend, or republish the manuscript with the appropriate credit given. However, all copyrights remain with the authors. As a condition of publication, the authors must grant the IJABR the right to distribute their manuscripts to the widest possible readership in online/electronic format. Authors must also agree to our open access policy, which is to provide immediate open access to our journals as the principle to make research freely available for public in order to support the global knowledge endeavor.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.